Sonntag, 4. September 2011

Jutebeutel

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry that I've not posted for so long. But here I am again with some pictures of my favorite type of bags! I love this printed cloth bag. They are looking so individual. I have one too but I don't know where it is. Otherwise I surely had shown you a picture of it, too. A little monster is printed on it and I got it from my favourite store, wich is called http://www.kaufdichgluecklich-shop.de
The pictures I've shown you here are made in Venice on the Piazza del Marco and yesterday on the 'Viertelfest' in Bremen.
So, that's all I wanted to say today. Have a nice day guys and enjoy your sundaymorning. :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die zweite Tasche finde ich als Waldfan natürlichauch super. Ne coole Möglichkeit ne Message rüberzubringen. Ich mag das....
    Gruß
    Sørge

    AntwortenLöschen