Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Boring Wednesday

Hey guys, it's 'Boring Wednesday' today. Haha. The weather is getting better now, but it's still far too cold for real summer holidays. But it's okay, because next week I'm gone. Me, my mom and my little brother will travel to Italy with a good friend of mine. And now I have to search for some campsites there, but I can't find anyone who is good and cheap enough. It's cruel! I'm searching for hours now and I still can't find just one good campingsite...
So, after these houres I wanted to see some good faces on my computer screen. And here they are: Three photos of the most beautiful men on earth! Even though Heath Ledger died years ago, he's still one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. And the other one, Garrett Hedlund. He played the role of Sam Flynn in the movie 'Thron- Legacy'. I really like his hair. It makes him look like one of these good looking Junkie boys. ;D
And on the last picture it's me and my horse. He's called 'Lipton' like the tea you know. So, if you asked me who really is the most beautiful man alive: It's him. Haha. I just want to say 'Goodbye' with this photo, 'cause I'm going to the stable now and spend my remaining time of this boring Wednesday there.
Bye guys and keep looking forward. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen